Monday, September 29, 2008
Sunday, September 28, 2008
Saturday, September 27, 2008
Friday, September 26, 2008
Wednesday, September 24, 2008
Friday, September 19, 2008
Thursday, September 18, 2008
Wednesday, September 17, 2008
This is pretty amazing!!!
The artist is Phil Hanson. He drew 30 different people that influenced his life. They were painted one on top of another on his torso. He either painted a picture of the person or an object that represents the person. Then the entire piece was peeled off! He spent 20 hours painting and had the piece on him for about 30 hours. He even slept with it. lol
Heres the site of all the 30 image in detail : http://www.philinthecircle.com/influence
Monday, September 15, 2008
- My drawing table with layers of layers of paper on top of it.
- My bookshelf, they are fill with reference, books and magazine. I have four full bookshelf of book, i really do need to stop getting new one. I am just running out of shelf space.
- All the magazines I still need to read....
- I don't even know what under this pile of paper, probably art works and books.
- Beer make me think and coffee keep me awake, lol. There are just bottles here and there in the room. There are also toys in front of the window and on top of my computer. You can see my clone trooper and hellboy.
- Bills, bills, bills and more bills.....
- My psp. Such a bad thing to have in a work room.
- My tablet. That's probably the only open area on all the desks.
- A new sketchbook i got, but never get the time to draw on it.
- My cat "Tiger" keeping my chair warm :) He love my chair, sometime i think he sent more time on it than me.
Saturday, September 13, 2008
- A painted plate for the craft class
- Illustration board for shading class
- random book and summer class flyer and poster, on top of my "chair"
- My drawing table with toys on it.
- A painting I need to frame for someone... three month ago....
- Container of all sizes to contain stuff, and a iron to iron stuff.
- My 200 dollars jelly fish glass art work I brought in San Diego. I put it on the floor so that i wont fall to the floor and break...
Friday, September 12, 2008
- Fimo clay for clay class, I brought a whole boat load of them, cost me a lot. But they are very nice to work with and the kids all like it.
- The circle cutter for making button and sticker for the craft class, i think the button machine is just out of the photo.
- My Coffee! Tim Horton's double double, they kept me going all summer. They are everywhere in the studio, if you look carefully, you can find at least five cups in the photo... (the cup is clean, I usually get double cup, I sometime just use the extra cup for random stuff)
- Drawing from shading class, cell painting from cartooning class and my half finish robot painting
- My laptop among all the mess, was using it for cartooning class.
- Cup from craft class and other unfinished canvas painting from painting class.
Wednesday, September 10, 2008
Monday, September 8, 2008
I think i have problem, i am seeing monster everywhere...The other day, I order a bowl of noodle and it taste really bad. Somehow, I just wish the noodle can turn into a monster and choke the cook. So that he can add more flavour to it....
Saturday, September 6, 2008
This is the rough sketch for my painted robot. You can see originally it is not a goldfish in the robot. After i drew it, I just find the octopus is a bit cartoonly then i want.
The whole idea of having a octopus driving the robot is, I drew a cat driving a octopus robot for one of the drawing and i want to draw a octopus driving a cat robot as my second robot. Well, i got the octopus driving part, but the robot didnt look like a cat. If you look at the top of the robot, you can see a cat face there... there were even cat ear on the glass too. It doesnt end up as good as i wanted and I just scrap the whole cat robot idea. The octopus didnt even made it to the finish painting. It fun seeing how an idea changes.