Tuesday, June 24, 2008

The Victims....

Well, not all clay work make it. Below are just some of the victims.... They die a horrible death. They just explored and melted. Its kind of scary seeing they all like this when I open my oven, but its kind of funny in a way. (Yes, for those student have their work explored, they got to remake them, they actually love to work on it again.)

So what went wrong? Probably the baking time. Different size and thickest have a different baking time. I already group all the similar size together, but some are still bigger than the other. That's why i have to rotate them every half an hour, for four hours. Anthen poke holes at their bottom, anthen bake them for another 2 hours. I think I just perfected the baking technique. :)




No comments:

Post a Comment