Monday, August 10, 2009

update...

Sorry for the lack of update lately... I have been busy with my summer camp, which keep me in the studio from 8:30 in the morning till 9 at nite. I am also busy setting up a new photoshop class. Spend alot of time getting the equipment and lesson ready. I am sure I will post some of the new photoshop work of my student here.

And on top of this, I am also getting a small art show for the students, it not a big one, I am just testing how it go and for sure if it go right, there will be a another bigger one.

I will try yo post some photo of the summer camp soon. There have been alot of great work s coming out of it.
O, and the monster kind of stop coming... they willl be back, I have been drawing them, and maybe i will do a big one next time, since its will the 50th Monster Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment