Monday, October 24, 2011

Newsletter

Been working on a newsletter for the studio. Last time we had a newsletter was 3 years ago. I dont like writing, in fact I hate writing, for anyone who read all my blog know i cannot write.... Half of the time you probably dont know what i am talking about.
But I always want a newsletter, a place where the kid can have fun and the parent can get some information of what we are doing.  So I will try to do this as monthly as possable. If you are a student or parent form the studio, you can pick it up from thestudio  counter. I will probably make it downloadable from bluetadpolestudio.com later.
o and thanks Carmen for editing my writing in the newsletter, so all of you dont have to read thru my painfull writing, like now. lol

No comments:

Post a Comment