Thursday, September 4, 2008

Ton Schulten


One of my favorites artist, really like the way he uses colours. He is from Eastern Netherlands. Ton Schulten uses landscapes as a subject, reproducing it in a style quite his own in colourful contemporary mosaic work. Colour is one of the characteristics of his work, very intensive use of colour. The two sample are his more recent work from a couple years back. They are both oil on canvas.
This is a link for Ton Schulten works. http://www.tonschulten.nl/en/ Check out his present works.

3 comments:

  1. Surely the colour makes me feel comfortable, which reminds me of childhood and dreamland.
    The artist must have a kind and gentle heart.
    青青草

    ReplyDelete
  2. for the longest time, i have been looking for his prints, so that i can frame for my living room...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I used to copy them by myself and frame them for my living room. That's my silly way to show my appreciation to masterpieces.

    ReplyDelete