Saturday, September 13, 2008

The Aftermath - my "office"

I have an office or my own drawing room in the studio. A lot of people do not know that, because they think its a storage room.... You know what, i think it had become a storage room already. With summer class running for two months, random stuff just keep pouring into the room, and this is the result....



  1. A painted plate for the craft class

  2. Illustration board for shading class

  3. random book and summer class flyer and poster, on top of my "chair"

  4. My drawing table with toys on it.

  5. A painting I need to frame for someone... three month ago....

  6. Container of all sizes to contain stuff, and a iron to iron stuff.

  7. My 200 dollars jelly fish glass art work I brought in San Diego. I put it on the floor so that i wont fall to the floor and break...

No comments:

Post a Comment