Monday, September 15, 2008

The Aftermath - my drawing room

This is where I do most of my drawing and keep all my book and reference. Its basically a room surrounded by four tables and bookshelfs. There is also a animation light table on the other side of the photo. This is probably the most messy room of all, I just don't have the time to clean up during the summer.


  1. My drawing table with layers of layers of paper on top of it.

  2. My bookshelf, they are fill with reference, books and magazine. I have four full bookshelf of book, i really do need to stop getting new one. I am just running out of shelf space.

  3. All the magazines I still need to read....

  4. I don't even know what under this pile of paper, probably art works and books.

  5. Beer make me think and coffee keep me awake, lol. There are just bottles here and there in the room. There are also toys in front of the window and on top of my computer. You can see my clone trooper and hellboy.

  6. Bills, bills, bills and more bills.....

  7. My psp. Such a bad thing to have in a work room.

  8. My tablet. That's probably the only open area on all the desks.

  9. A new sketchbook i got, but never get the time to draw on it.

  10. My cat "Tiger" keeping my chair warm :) He love my chair, sometime i think he sent more time on it than me.

No comments:

Post a Comment