Saturday, September 6, 2008

My robot sketch


This is the rough sketch for my painted robot. You can see originally it is not a goldfish in the robot. After i drew it, I just find the octopus is a bit cartoonly then i want.

The whole idea of having a octopus driving the robot is, I drew a cat driving a octopus robot for one of the drawing and i want to draw a octopus driving a cat robot as my second robot. Well, i got the octopus driving part, but the robot didnt look like a cat. If you look at the top of the robot, you can see a cat face there... there were even cat ear on the glass too. It doesnt end up as good as i wanted and I just scrap the whole cat robot idea. The octopus didnt even made it to the finish painting. It fun seeing how an idea changes.

2 comments:

  1. When I saw on this octopus control robot, it remind me the baddy from Ninja turtle.

    ReplyDelete